Posted by Donna Habsha|Canada Immigration
As of December 1, 2011, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will no longer print and mail any application kits and forms except in the following circumstances:
- Individuals requesting Braille or large print format.
- Individuals who self identify as all of the following:
- do not have access to the internet or who do not have a printer;
- do not have family members or friends who can assist them; and
- unable to access application kits via an organization or business due to a mobility disability.
- Individuals who reside in remote areas where internet access is unavailable. This can be verified on the Industry Canada website at: www.ic.gc.ca/app/sitt/bbmap/hm.html?lng=eng.
- Individuals requesting one of the following CIC forms:
- Handling of Public Money payment receipt (IMM 5401);
- Insufficient fee receipt (IMM 5412);
- Supplementary Identification form (IMM 5455) for the Permanent Resident Card; or
- Privately sponsored refugees requesting the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada: Convention refugees abroad and humanitarian-protected persons abroad (IMM 6000) [for missions only].
Posted by Donna Habsha » No Comments »